Friday, January 23, 2009

Finally Friday! :)

Wowsers what a week!!! Why is it that the four day weeks wipe you out more than a normal work week? I am so very happy to just be home and not have someone hollerin' 'Ms. Jordan, Ms. Jordan, MS JORDANNNNNNNNN' ****Big sigh****

I am so happy to have "followers" now! Too cool! We still have the dreaded dial up out here in boon-y-ville and I think that my computer has decided that since it can't have a normal connection, it will only download what it wants to download and typically, that is NOT what I am wanting... The 'grab a gadget' link doesn't show up on my layout screen half the time and I had to jump through flaming hoops to get it there. So thank you all very much for making my hard work worth it! LOL :)

The diet has gone fairly well this week, believe it or not. Monday is my "official" weigh in day, but I never make it a week--never (yes red, read OCD...). I am now up to five pounds lost total since I started back doing the points thing on Jan. 12. That might not sound too great, but for me, trust me, it is WONDERFUL!

Until next time....

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am so glad you made it through! Those kiddos are lucky to have such a good teacher :)