Yucky, cloudy overcast weather! UGH!!
I am struggling trying to decide just exactly how MUCH dieting info I want on here. I desperately NEED accountability but at the same time don't want to super (read OCD!) focus on some aspects because it will be totally self defeating. That might not make much sense to some but trust me when I say I can't allow myself to obsess too much or it becomes a major problem.
Oh, and Jen, if by some chance you get on here today before I talk to you, I need to know how to figure the points. I thought I still had my book that had the formula in it, but I can't find it. I *think* I am doing it right, but I need to check it. Thank you! :)
So far today I've had 16 ounces of water leaving me with only 48 to go on the required. I modified my coffee tremendously so that it only has two points (shed real tears there let me promise you-- there is NOTHING like hot coffee with caramel and chocolate!). And for breakfast today I am having an orange, or possibly two. They are the smaller variety and based on the big WW book, one point each.
As for exercise, I cannot even stand the idea of going out in this gray mess of a day we are having so I think I am going to do the Biggest Loser workout dvd that I have and maybe the treadmill. I'll have to figure out the points to be added back when I am done, but it should be around three. Which normally I don't use those, but we'll see.
Okay, off to torment my fat cells...
LOL :)
**Update--Monday afternoon**
Well, I made it a mile on the treadmill. I guess I have to face the reality that it is going to take a while to get my leg back up to walking any faster. :( Patience, though, right? I've done fairly well on the points today. Nine total so far and I am doing very well water wise. The water thing is something I can definitely be proud of. I have a super hard time making myself drink water. It's not that I don't like it, I'd just prefer to be drinking something with a little taste to it! LOL!! And no, I do NOT like flavored waters at all-- already tried that one! One more twenty ounce bottle and I will have met the minimum though and that is doing something for me, trust me!
Well, hello there!
10 years ago

1 comment:
beth, i was super excited to find your comment on my site - great to hear from you!! i'd love to get together sometime. maybe we can do better on staying in touch through our blogs - i really love to blog, but just can't seem to find as much time as i'd like! i haven't had a chance to browse your entire site but i will soon.
-neisha
Post a Comment