Sunday, January 18, 2009

A beautiful day!

Woke up this morning to absolutely beautiful sunshine, a whole flock of birds waiting impatiently for their morning seeds, and not quite so cold temperatures! I felt like a whole new person! I have decided (and self diagnosed LOL!!) that I am one of those people that just can NOT deal with gloomy winter weather day in and day out. I hate it. Makes me miserable, grouchy, sleepy, and everything else. I need sunshine-- it's that simple!

Anyway, I completely enjoyed the day and the extra boost the warmer weather and sun brought along with it. I decided to get things in order to really start back on the diet tomorrow, too. I had semi stuck with it this week but was sorely lacking in the exercise department. I am planning on getting up in the morning and hitting the pavement. I am just not one of those lucky people who can eat right and not gain weight. I believe I could live of lettuce and be overweight... seriously!

I am thinking I need to get back on the points thing. I was pretty successful on it a couple of years ago, at least for the first couple of months. However, I did find that no matter what I did or didn't do, after I lost that initial twenty pounds, I couldn't go any further just following the WW plan. I'll deal with that when I get to it though. At least this hopefully will get me started.

So with that said, if you see me huddled in a corner swatting at imaginary birds, just hand me a diet Sunkist and some Doritos and I'll quickly return to normal...................I hope! LOL!! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

good luck! we can do it together :)