Yeah! Okay, was really worried about doing the whole thing this morning. I have a REALLY bad habit of taking at least one day a weekend that I do not think a THING about dieting. I think I would never be able to stick with it if I didn't, so I was kind of worried that I might have not lost anymore since Thursday, but I must have not done quite as badly as I thought!
My total lost was seven pounds. That's kind of deceiving though because it is really a two week total. I sort of stuck with the diet the week of January 12, but didn't do nearly as well that week as I did this past week (week of Jan. 20). So, actually it was more like two pounds the first week and five this week. But since I really just started taking it seriously this week, we'll just combine the two! :)
Later!
Well, hello there!
10 years ago

2 comments:
Yay! I am so proud of you!
That is so Awesome Beth!!! Yay! Lucy and I have started to walk around my block in the evenings! It has been difficult cause she's not quite leash trained yet!
Post a Comment