Tuesday, March 24, 2009

oh, the humiliation!!!!!!

I think I totally embarrassed my Wii Mii tonight with my Wii Fit endeavor... At least my Wii Fit age did match my real age. That's one positive I suppose! LOL :)

You know there is just something totally horrible about watching a cartoon character that is supposed to represent you just blossom on a 42 inch wide flat screen... She had this look on her face... totally sad.

On a positive note, the ever so brutally truthful Wii Fit did tell me I had GREAT posture and good balance.

***Sigh***

Oh well, on with the show. Perhaps it will motivate me a little more to see that fluffy huzzy up there for all the world to see.

Signed,
Your late night entertainment

(seriously, people... laugh with me or I may cry!!!!)

Oh, and Jen, I was super pleased to discover I had NOT gained my 8 pounds back from doing the points for that month! I really thought I had, I promise!

3 comments:

Robin Ann said...

I love the yoga poses. I have excellant posture. Elliot and Coleen are in amazement. It was all of those years of "sit up straight" "quit slouching" we got!

Beth said...

Well, at least I had lost a pound... and must have been a lot more tired tonight than last, my balance sucked! ugh!

Jennifer said...

I sooo need to get Wii Fit...however, I am afraid of what it would tell me!