Love it! Figured I would after Jen just raved about it but I really do like it. I just wish that I had DSL so that I could post some videos! I am going to try to go camp out at Robin's for a little while this Saturday (IF we don't go anywhere... you know how we are) and try to post something just to try it out.
I would have given anything if we had gotten it before we went to North Carolina. That would have been too much fun!
We bought it Saturday morning and were able to use it a little for River's birthday party. I was hoping to get to video a little Rosi-angel but we didn't get to go down to Brookhaven. :( Jody is fired up about being able to record his drag track excursions... (I'll let you add your own jokes here! LOL ) I know that I can not say a word because I will probably have to figure out a way to unload it via zip drive or something come Dega 'cuz I will be trying to video every pit stall I visit! LOL :)
Anyhow, if you are into the whole video thing, have the little cuties running around, or just like the idea of having it handy for life's little events, then I am seconding Jen's rec. The Flip is great! :)
Well, hello there!
10 years ago

3 comments:
inserted joke.....
didn't know jody was into drag. between ian's "flaming" commentaries and jody in drag..........
ha ha..............
lol ;0) that is too funny-- hadn't ever thought of it from that unique little perspective. I'll have to inform your bil... :)
I am so glad that you like the Flip!!! I love it so much...just posted a new video tonight! It is SOO easy to post the video to your blog...truly effortless, which is good for someone like me, lol!
Post a Comment