Okay, the diet super-sucked last week (sorry, a throw back cheerleading term that just seemed to really fit... cooollll?? whip!) ha ha! sorry-- just be thankful I am not chanting peanut butter and jelly... spread 'em out...
As you can tell, I am obviously feeling better today though I seriously was wondering if I would survive long enough to tell the tale! I have been SO freaking sick it is unreal! This has to be the worst cold/flu/sinus infection that I believe I have ever had the joy of hosting. Seriously...
Needless to say, I did not do well with the diet-- didn't lose a single pound. However, I didn't gain any either, so I am going to remind myself of that when Bertha rears her ugly head. I just couldn't do it. Half the time I couldn't stomach the idea of food, and when I was hungry, I just wanted what I wanted and to heck with the diet. I heard the fat cat chorus playing in my head the whole week... the infamous, screw this diet I look good one-- remember it?
So, back on the band wagon this week and I'm off to a fairly good start. We'll see. Just the fact that I feel as if I am back in the land of the living is a huge positive!
Oh, and Neisha-- Thank you SO much for posting new pics of the babies! I took my laptop down to Daddy's Saturday and pulled up the pics for him and he was thrilled to see those cutie pies! Tell Josh to be proud, the first thing he said was "look at those little leggett babies!!". I just cracked up! Maybe next time I won't be in the midst of dying with the flu-pneumonia and we can come visit!
Until next time, folks! :)
Well, hello there!
10 years ago

1 comment:
awwww... thanks for sharing with him! it's sad we drive by every day, and just never slow down to visit. we really should have a Wallace reunion!
Post a Comment