Thursday, February 12, 2009

lazy post today...

Haven't slowed down enough this week to do much, but thought this was too funny. I saw this on another friend's page and thought I would put it here because some of what came up for me was hilarious! LOL :) Anyhow, enjoy-- and try it-- you'll be surprised!

Put your iTune/MP3 on shuffle. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!

IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY?" YOU SAY?
All I Wanna Do—Sugarland Sums up MY attitude about doing anything constructive for sure…

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY? Just Push Play—Aerosmith (lol! That one cracked me up… I am normally sitting on go!)

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? Wild Side—Motley Crue… I ain’t touching that one… you can make up your own thoughts on that one! LOL

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?Cinco de Mayo in Memphis—Jimmy Buffett so true, I NEED sun, relaxation. Memphis would be heavenly!

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? Southern Hallelujah—Trace Adkins LMAO! That’s a funny one. Goes through all the southern states describing southern girls—Mississippi ladies’ mission… keep those Yankee boys ‘a wishin’. Webster’s very definition of zip-i-dee-do-da what they do to ya’ love them girls with Southern hallelujah!!

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?oooh, good one! I May Be Wrong, But You Ain’t Right—Kid Rock! Discusses blaming your problems on everything but the one thing looking at you from the mirror…listen to it—it’s not a bad song actually!

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?Check Yes or No—George Strait haha! (do you love me, huh??)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Chained and Bound—Otis Redding Ugh-that sounds horrible! It’s not though, it talks about loving someone so much you can’t leave them!

WHAT IS 2+2?Lose Control—Ciara Math does make me want to pull my hair out… does that count?

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? The Blues Man—Alan Jackson Jody plays this song for me quite often, actually. Talks about a man’s salvation in the woman he loves… awww

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?Fly Away From Here—Aerosmith Our theme song…

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? All Summer Long—Kid Rock I promise that is the song that came up. I DID NOT cheat! It so fits! LOL

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?Roll On—Kid Rock (okay, I have way too much Kid Rock, Aero, and JJ on here…) talks about growing up actually. Coming to your senses, getting straight, looking back over your life pretty much!

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Picking Wildflowers—don’t know who sings this It’s a fun little country love song

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?You’re Pouring Water on a Drowning Man—Percy Sledge OMG, I am quite sure that Mary Alice and Dempsey would freely admit that there were many days that it would fit…

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?LOL!! Friends In Low Places—Garth Brooks Yet again, I promise you that is what showed up! I am rolling laughing!

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere—Alan Jackson haha!! Let it be, please—don’t cry over me—go find a beach, a drink, and toast the sunset!

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?Bad to the Bone—George Thorogood Jody would probably agree—that’s Red’s ringtone—do friends count as a hobby? LOL

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? Living on the Edge—Aerosmith hmm…

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Shooting Star—Bad Company I do think my friends are all star worthy

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?Lyin’ Eyes—Eagles I do hate to be lied to…

HOW WILL YOU DIE?Boogie Man—Aerosmith does this mean I should “beware the dark stranger”?

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET? Want To—Sugarland

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? Everybody’s On the Phone—Jimmy Buffett—jokes about our dependence on modern communications’ technologies! LOL

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY? I’ve Got Dreams To Remember—Otis Redding Oh, that one SO fits…

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST? No Other Way—Jack Johnson Another of “our” songs…
When your mind is a mess, so is mine I can’t sleep cause it hurts when I think
My thoughts aren’t at peace with the plans that we make…
And know that if I knew all the answers I would not hold them from you
No, all of the things that I know, that we told each other, there is no other way…

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?Baby, Please Don’t Go—Aerosmith Haha!!

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?I Got One For You—Kid Rock that one is funny. I guess I am human, if I could go back in time with what I know now, I probably would have this attitude about some things…

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?Mean Girls—Sugarland huh, this fits in a way—I think I have totally come to understand the frustration that our teachers felt

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS? Party at the End of the World—Jimmy Buffett… ‘nuff said…

2 comments:

Robin Ann said...

lol, really lol, I have seen this little question game for some time and alas have been unable to participate! NO I-pod. I would be at the mercy of Coleen or Elliot's song choices and I am NOT that brave!

Beth said...

ha! That would probably make it even more funny! LOL :) It was a fun little question game though!