Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Surprise... :)

Got home from school today and had a little surprise...










When it was all said and done, we had a nice little treat! :) A sweet taste of Mardi Gras compliments of Alan and Kelsey! Jody hardly let me get a picture of it before he was eating it...

Yet another example of the absolute precious-ness of that sweet boy! I am quite sure his sweetheart of a wife had oodles to do with it as well! This was out of the blue--we knew they were sending something but he'd given no hints as to what our little surprise was going to be! :)

These kiddos of mine are my comfort. Maybe I won't ever get the chance to be Momma, but I'll always know to the end of my days the blessing of being "Aunt B". I love y'all! :)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

looks delish!

~neisha~ said...

Now THAT looks delicious!
Happy Mardi Gras!
:)

Beth said...

It was quite delicious! I actually managed to eat a piece of it before the bottomless pit that I am married to disposed of it! Seriously, it is GONE-- today! LOL :) I can't blame it all on him-- I did take a couple of my friends a piece today and he took Jason, one of his buddies at work, some of it today as well. But what was left of it this morning was gone today when I got in from school! LOL :)