Hey y'all! This is my life... in words anyway! I hope to once again start recording my progress through this roller coaster of an existence that I am living.
I am a mid thirties southern girl. I was born and raised in the deep south and very proud of it, thank you very much! I am proud to be a part of a culture that still values family, faith, and "actin' right". I was raised by parents who value honesty, hard work, respect, and all the other things that make life great. I have two sisters, both older, who in turn did their part to both help that process along and corrupt it horribly! :-D I have a huge extended family that I see fairly often and love and miss daily.
I hope this blog can become a collection of not only day to day happenings and observances, but a place to share memories and stories from days gone by. As for an audience... truthfully, I am writing this for myself. I hope that perhaps my family themselves will read this when they can. Perhaps it will give them a little insight into my life and at least give 'em something to talk about! I am not listing this on the blogger list, however, I am not going to make it private either. If you are reading this, you've either been invited to by me or you've stumbled into my world by accident...either way just remember I am not out to convert, change, or influence you or anyone else. I am writing to have a record of my thoughts, my progress, and my memories. I hope that what I write entertains you or maybe even causes you to stop and think about something from a different perspective. If it interests you enough to stop and type out a comment, please remember this... venom has a short lived existence with me. I know where the delete key is and I ain't afraid to use it!
Well, as they say... on with the show!
Well, hello there!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment