Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Cave... Part Two








As promised, a few new pictures of my room. The floor turned out really well. I could not believe how very little you could see of the unlevel-ness! That top picture is the corner that Todd was working on in the other post. Hard to believe it ended up looking that straight! LOL :)


This is a close up of the trim I ended up putting on my desk. Please remember, teacher I am, carpenter I definitely am NOT! LOL :) It is a functional desk with a modest amount of prettiness!



















Anyhow, that's the latest in the room. At least as far as pics go. I've done a couple of other things, but taken no pictures yet. I have several other things yet to do that I want to finish soon. When I do, I'll take another round!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

It looks great!!!

Beth said...

It is getting there. I wish I had tons of money so that I could do everything I wanted to do! I will get it there eventually though!